- Download 102
- File Size 0.00 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date October 27, 2019
- Last Updated January 27, 2022
CV™ End User License Agreement - Software License
From Salient Systems Corporation, a Texas Corporation (“Salient”) for CompleteView™
1. GRANT OF LICENSE: Salient grants to you the right to use one (1) copy of the Salient CompleteView Management Server SOFTWARE on one (1) computer and one (1) copy of the Salient CompleteView Recording Server SOFTWARE on one (1) computer. Salient grants to you the right to use one (1) copy of the Salient CompleteView Desktop Client SOFTWARE on any numbers of computers, provided that the Salient CompleteView Desktop Client is solely used to connect to a Salient CompleteView Management Server and Recording Server. The SOFTWARE is in "use" on a computer when it is loaded into temporary memory (i.e. RAM) or installed into permanent memory (e.g. hard disk, CD-ROM or other storage device) of that computer.
2. COPYRIGHT: The SOFTWARE is owned by Salient and/or its licensor(s), if any, and is protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions. Therefore, you must treat the SOFTWARE like any other copyrighted material (e.g. a book or a musical recording) except that you may either (a) make a copy of the SOFTWARE solely for backup or archival purposes or (b) transfer the SOFTWARE to a single hard disk provided you keep the original solely for backup purposes.
3. OTHER RESTRICTIONS: You may not rent, lease or sublicense the SOFTWARE but you may transfer SOFTWARE and accompanying written materials on a permanent basis provided that you retain no copies and the recipient agrees to the terms of this agreement. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the SOFTWARE. If the SOFTWARE is an update or has been updated, any transfer must include the most recent update and all previous versions.
4. THIRD PARTY Software: The SOFTWARE may contain third party software, which requires notices and/or additional terms and conditions. Such required third party software notices and/or additional terms and conditions are located in the readme file or other product documentation. By accepting this license agreement, you are also accepting the additional terms and conditions, if any, set forth therein.
5. TERMINATION: This License is effective until terminated. Your rights under this License will terminate automatically without notice from Salient if you fail to comply with any term(s) of this License. Upon the termination of this License, you shall cease all use of the SOFTWARE and destroy all copies, full or partial, of the SOFTWARE.
6. GOVERNING LAW: This agreement shall be deemed performed in and shall be construed by the laws of the State of Texas, and the United States of America.
7. DISCLAIMER: PROCUREMENT AND USE OF THE SOFTWARE ENTITLES BOTH SALIENT AND THE USER TO CERTAIN RIGHTS AND PRIVILEGES. CONTINGENT UPON STATE, MUNICIPAL, AND FEDERAL STATUTES. EXPECTATIONS OF FUNCTIONALITY, VIABILITY, USABILITY, AND/OR PERFORMANCE OF THE SOFTWARE MAY BE LIMITED OR OTHERWISE GOVERNED PURSUANT TO THE APPLICABLE SOFTWARE WARRANTY.
THE SPECIFIC AGREEMENT BETWEEN SALIENT AND THE END USER MAY BE CHANGED WITHOUT NOTICE AT ANY TIME. ANY AND ALL UPDATES TO THE AGREEMENT MAY BE FOUND ON THE SALIENT WEBSITE AT http://channel-partner.mysalientsys.com.