The CompleteView / CCURE 9000 integration component provides the following features:
- Receive video from an unlimited number of cameras, at multiple sites, connected to multiple servers.
- Support for IP cameras and encoders by leading manufacturers.
- Simultaneous support for Motion JPEG, MPEG4 & H.264 video formats.
- Per-camera configuration of all video streaming and recording parameters, including resolution, frame rate, schedule, motion and event recording and storage location.
- Display single cameras or entire camera group views.
- Access control events can trigger recording on cameras.
- PTZ camera movement can be controlled automatically on event.
- Comprehensive live and recorded video display capabilities including advanced PTZ controls
- Dynamically enable/disable camera overlays
- Playback of recorded video
- Snapshot and e-mail capabilities.
This guide will provide the necessary steps to install and configure the CompleteView / CCURE 9000 integration component.